The past few weeks, but especially this week,
has been the start of a lot of new things for me.
I feel like i'm beginning a new, important chapter in my life.
I am learning so much about myself and the people around me.
I have fallen in love with life, basically.
I absolutely adore my roommates.
I am loving life at Dixie.
I am finally enjoying Physiology.
I cannot believe how incredible the human body is.
yeah.. I know. I'm so silly, but I can't help it!
..I just have a whole new appreciation for ..well..
E V E R Y T H I N G.
I recognize the tender mercies in my life,
and I am so grateful.
Thank you Haylie for getting me to start this blog!
I am excited for us "comment queens" to document the many
adventures of the girls in apt. #9 :)
..girls, I just finished up day two!
You know what that means!
Welcome to the life of Madi <3
No comments:
Post a Comment